Terrence Howard's threatening voicemail is top of the news this morning.
See why we’re dashing off to Starbucks this morning:
- Call him crazy in love, but Terrence Howard is willing to go above and beyond for his love. There’s audio floating around of Howard delivering death threats against a person leaving love voicemails on his wife’s phone. Howard responded with his very own voicemail saying “… you been calling my wife… If you call my wife again I’m going to come to your house and I’m going to cut your f***king throat…” He later realized it was all a joke and patched things up with the caller. But isn’t that going too far? [Radar Online]
- Kelly Rowland is getting a little “X-Factor” help from Jennifer Hudson, who will be lending a helping hand to Rowland while guest-judging the British reality show. Sounds like a great pick! [Perez Hilton]
- Jermaine Jackson has revealed there was an escape plan for Michael Jackson if he had been found guilty of child molestation. Jackson says a jet was on standby waiting to take Michael to Bahrain — where there is no extradition treaty with the United States. [EURweb]
- Denzel’s newest movie has a director! Robert Zemeckis will direct “Flight,” starring Washington. The story follows a troubled pilot who safely lands a plan. It’s set to start filming next month in Atlanta. [Inside Movies]
- Solange is back in the studio! According to her Twitter account, she’s working on her third album and has enlisted the help of Pharrell Williams! Are you excited to hear new music from her? [Punchbowl Blog]
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!