Tameka Foster wants to take custody away from Usher. See what they're arguing about.
Check out why we’re having a cup of strong black coffee:
- Tameka Foster, Usher’s ex-wife, is asking a judge in Georgia to strip him of custody of their two young sons. According to court documents, Tameka claims Usher has failed to get her approval on hiring nannies, failed to let her to watch the kids if she’s within 8 hours distance, and more. She also claims that Usher hasn’t paid $34K in nanny fees. She’s also upset he cut off her Saks 5th Avenue charge card. No court date has been set. [TMZ]
- Kelly Rowland says she’s not sure if she’ll be on “X-Factor” next year. The reason being? She wants to go on tour. [Perez Hilton]
- Dr. Conrad Murray’s family and friends are begging for leniency when Judge Michael Pastor sentences him today. He could be sentenced to four years in prison. [Radar Online]
- Shirley Mudock will be starring in a new Christmas play at the Apollo Theater called “I’ll Be Home for Christmas.” It’s slated to begin on December 18th. [EURweb]
- The Atlanta Falcons have a play named after Oprah Winfrey. On Sunday’s game quarterback Matt Ryan yelled “Four Oprah!” and the team quickly changed their play. [NYPost]
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!