Tamar Braxton and husband, Vincent Herbert, are getting their own reality show.
TGIF! See what flavor brew we’re sipping on this morning:
- One very outspoken Braxton is getting her own reality show. Tamar Braxton and her husband, Vincent Herbert, are branching out from “Braxton Family Values.” No extra details have been released, but the series will live on WE. Get ready for some exciting television. [S2S]
- Jennifer Hudson may be taking the stand against William Balfour, the man who killed her mother, brother and nephew in 2008. Balfour pleaded not guilty to charges of first-degree murder. [Radar Online]
- A U.S. District Judge says Osama Amhed Fahmy can collect damages from Jay-Z for allegedly using the melody of his uncle’s song “Khorsara, Khorsara” for Jay’s 2000 hit, “Big Pimpin.” [EURweb]
- Diggy Simmons is learning the importance of giving back. He recently stopped by New York Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children’s Hospital to hand out gift bags, sign posters and chat with children. [Bossip]
- Back in September, we reported that Chaka Khan received temporary custody of her 10-year-old granddaughter. A judge has decided to make it permanent. Chaka’s sister, Tammy McCrary, is awarded co-guardianship as well. The singer claims her son isn’t capable of taking care of his daughter. [Bossip]
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!