Here’s why we’re serving up a cozy batch of Coffee Talk:
- Sherri Shepherd has plenty of jobs these days. Not only is she planning her wedding and working on “The View,” she will now host “Who Wants to be a Millionaire?” from March 14th to 18th. She’s the latest TV personality to turn game show host. Wendy Williams recently began hosting “Love Triangle” on the Game Show Network.
- Beyonce is prepping for her fourth studio album and producer Robert ‘Shea’ Taylor says we’ll be hearing new music next month. According to the Punch Bowl Blog, Taylor says her new album is more pop this time around. She’s reportedly worked with Kanye West on this album — we’re excited to hear this collaboration. [Punch Bowl]
- Bill O’Reilly and Barack Obama are teaming up to raise money for military families. With each other’s help, they have raised almost $750K for the Fisher House which builds “comfort homes” for military families. [The Root]
- Allen Iverson’s Cherry Hills, Colorado mansion has gone into foreclosure. According to Eurweb, the basketball star stopped paying on the property and currently owes more than $2.5 million on the home. SMH. [Eurweb]
- Bobby Brown is finally speaking out about photos showing Bobbi Kristina allegedly doing drugs. Brown told ABC News Now’s ‘What’s the Buzz,’ “I don’t know anything about that.” According to People, Whitney hasn’t made any statements regarding the photos. [People]
- Etta James’ family continues to fight over her fortune as her health continues to fail. According to The Daily Beast, James’ husband and son are fighting over who will have power of attorney and be executor — her bank accounts hold nearly $1 million. [The Root]
- Bossip is reporting that Oprah is allegedly mad at Aretha Franklin for giving her first interview to Wendy Williams. A source says, “This is the final season of her show, and she’s been pushing to land all the big ‘gets’ out there. Oprah is embarrassed that Aretha — a legend — chose Wendy, who is a relative newcomer in the TV talk show world.” [Bossip]