The View co-host has formally filed charges against a Twitter follower who threatened rape.
TGIF! See why we’re tossing out the fruit and opting for glazed donuts this morning:
- Sherri Shepherd is filing charges against a Twitter follower who threatenned to rape her. “Somebody should drag u in a back alley and rape you,” tweeted @DaCloneKiller. Shepherd didn’t take the threat lightly and immediately filed a police report against the person. “This is a threat and I’m pissed,” she tweeted back. “You think I should be raped in a back alley? Let’s see if the police agree with you and I took a pic of your tweet. And so help me God, when I find out where you live charges will follow.” Yesterday the diva kept her word and filed a police report for what she deemed as cyber bullying. “This type of bullying is one of the reasons children are killing themselves because there’s no consequences for the bully(s).” [Bossip]
- Chad Ochocinco was let go from the New England Patriots yesterday after being with the team for a year. The Patriots tried to trade him, but were unsuccessful. He is now a free agent. [TMZ]
- Jamie Foxx may have a chance to play the president in a new movie called White House Down. “Official negotiations haven’t begun, as Foxx has yet to receive an actual offer, but both sides will continue to pursue the deal,” reports Variety. [EURweb]
- Michelle Williams just landed a new Gospel record deal. The former Destiny’s Child member signed with Light Records and her new album will hit stores this coming January. “I am honored to follow in the footsteps of Light Record legends, The Winans and Andrae Crouch,” she said. [TGJ]
- Are the creators of The Game looking to replace Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall with two new actors? Reports say the show will recruit new actors for a story-line that will run parallel to that of Melanie and Derwin’s. [YBF]
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!