After a near fatal Jet Ski crash last year, Sean Kingston isn't afraid to ride again.
Check out why we’re having our coffee black:
- After suffering a near fatal Jet Ski accident last year, Sean Kingston says he’s not afraid to jump on another. His tragic accident left him in a Miami hospital for weeks with a broken jaw and water in his lungs. [TMZ]
- OWN’s ratings are finally rising! The network’s prime time ratings were up 12% in February and 29% in for the total day. The boost comes from Oprah’s Next Chapter interview with Joel Osteen and her Whitney Houston special. [Perez Hilton]
- Musiq Soulchild is taking a break from singing. The creative says he wants to do more writing and producing. “At least with being a writer-producer you can constantly create and make music and things like that,” he said. [EURweb]
- Brandy has announced the title and release date of her 6th studio album. Two/Eleven will hit stores this June. The numbers for the album title represent her birthday and the day her mentor and icon Whitney Houston passed away. [TGJ]
- Rihanna says she’s over being single. “It sucks. I have such incredible experiences in my life. You don’t want to live your life and then meet someone. You want to share your life with someone. That’s what I’m missing right now,” she told Jonathan Ross. [People]
- Gabriel Aubry is asking Halle Berry for $15-20K for his living expenses. He allegedly wants to provide Nahla with an environment she is accustomed to living in. [TMZ]
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!