Samuel L. Jackson earns the big bucks in Hollywood!
Take a peek at why we’re serving French roast coffee:
- With over 100 movies under his belt, Samuel L. Jackson holds the title as Hollywood’s highest-grossing actor of all time. All of his movies combined, have earned an astounding $7.42 billion — ultimately landing Jackson in the Guinness Book of World Records. [Huffington Post]
- Would you be interested in a sitcom based on the First Family? The heavyweights over at NBC seem to think so. “1600 Penn” may be the network’s newest show. President Obama’s former speechwriter, Jon Lovett, has already written a script. [EURweb]
- Actress Mo’Nique is the latest star to join the fight for marriage equality. The Oscar-winning actress has even created a PSA. [Perez Hilton]
- Christina Milian joins NBC’s “The Voice” as the show’s Social Media Correspondent. She’ll be interacting with fans via Facebook and Twitter during the live shows! [TGJ]
- Beyonce will be releasing a DVD and video anthology on November 21st! “Live at Roseland” will be a two-disc concert documentary. Will you be picking up a copy for the holidays? [TGJ]
- Eddie Murphy says he won’t be doing a “Beverly Hills Cop IV” movie. Instead, he’s working on a script to bring the popular action comedy to television. We’d love to see how that would turn out — given how immensely popular the movies were. [Slash Film]
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!