The Bajan pop-star says she wants to have kids, "eventually."
See why we’re stopping at Starbucks this morning:
• Rihanna may be at the height of her career, but she told Ellen DeGeneres yesterday that family life is not far off in the future. When asked if she wants kids, the pop-singer said, “Eventually. I mean, absolutely.” However, she doesn’t want to raise them alone. “I would prefer to… have a full family,” said Rihanna. “I’m pretty sure I could handle [a family] if I had to on my own, but that’s not what I’m striving far.” [People]
• Congratulations to Beverly Johnson’s daughter Anansa Sims and her husband on their new little boy. The couple welcomed David Bernard Patterson III last Tuesday. He came in weighing 8 lbs., 13 oz. It’s the second child for the couple. [People]
• Lady Sings the Blue and Star Wars actor Billy Dee Williams will guest star on an upcoming episode of Modern Family. Williams is set to play himself as he meets Jay over a friendly game of cards in the New Year’s Eve-themed episode. [Hollywood Reporter]
• Stevie Wonder will honor the late Dick Clark at next week’s American Music Awards show. He will pay tribute to the TV pioneer with a performance. Clark died in April at the age of 82. [Rolling Stone]
• As Keri Hilson continues to work on her third studio album, she’s beginning to launch her modeling career. According to The YBF, she signed a contract with Wilhelmina International, Inc. There is no word on what her first major campaign will be. [YBF]
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!