Queen Latifah shares plans to adopt children in the near future.
Thank goodness it’s Friday! Check out why we’re dumping extra sugar in our brew:
- The Queen is ready for a few princesses and princes of her own. Queen Latifah is ready to put mother on her long list of accomplishments. She tells More magazine, “I’m definitely going to adopt — or have — a child. I’ve wanted to adopt since I was 17 or 18-years-old.” [YBF]
- Mariah Carey and John Legend are teaming up for “When Christmas Comes!” The two recently shot the video for it, so expect to see it in the coming days. Carey even put the twins in the video. Fabulous! [Extra TV]
- Kimora Lee Simmons and Sheryl Underwood got into it a little bit on CBS’s “The Talk.” The ladies were bickering about the use of language around kids — take a look. [Black Voices]
- OWN viewers must be enjoying the sweet taste of “Sweetie Pie’s.” Oprah Winfrey has extended the season of “Welcome to Sweetie Pie’s” by adding 10 additional episodes. [EURweb]
- The Jackson brothers are suing the company that sold replicas of MJ’s red leather jacket. They claim that they weren’t paid for their travel expenses nor were they paid $100K each for signing over 1,000 jackets. [CNN]
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!