"Oprah's Next Chapter" earns OWN the best ratings in a year.
Check out why we’re sipping on decaffeinated coffee this morning:
- OWN is reporting some great news — “Oprah’s Next Chapter” has earned the network its highest Sunday premiere ratings ever with 1.1M viewers tuning in. The one-on-one interview with Steven Tyler was a hit with viewers despite its two-hour length. [EURweb]
- Nick Cannon tweeted he was transferred to an L.A. County hospital. The news comes a day after wife Mariah Carey tweeted he suffered mild kidney failure. [Hollywood Reporter]
- During a child support hearing in L.A. County, a superior court judge told Terrell Owens his career in the NFL is over. However, the judge has not decided if he wants lower Owen’s child support payments in light of his fumbling career. [TMZ]
- Rihanna’s L.A. mansion is off the market. The reigning diva of pop sold the Beverly Hills home for $5.03M — a million less than what she paid for it. [Punch Bowl]
- Cee Lo Green is defending his lyric change to John Lenon’s “Imagine.” He says, “Yo I meant no disrespect by changing the lyrics guys! I was trying to say a world were you could believe what you wanted that’s all.” [Fox News]
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!