Niecy Nash lands her own sitcom with Cedric the Entertainer!
Take a look at why we’re sipping pumpkin spiced coffee this morning:
- Niecy Nash will star in a “Hot in Cleveland” spinoff! She will play Cedric the Entertainer’s wife. The new show will follow the couple as they move from St. Louis to lead a new church. Can the church say “Amen!” [The Urban Daily]
- Believe it or not, Kanye West went unnoticed in Times Square! On Halloween the rapper wore a Michael Jackson costume and walked through Times Square without being stopped. [The Urban Daily]
- Rick Ross blames lack of sleep on his back-to-back seizures last month. The National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke confirmed that lack of sleep can be a contributing factor to seizures along with stress and alcohol. [Huffington Post]
- Mya is lacing up her sneakers as she prepares to run the New York City Marathon! She’s running for the Team Animal League. She admits she has no target time but simply wants to finish the race. [EURweb]
- Trey Songz is back on the scene with a new mixtape! Here’s the first video from that offering. Check out “Top of the World” below.
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!