Niecy Nash gets her own reality show!
Here’s your Tuesday morning pick-me-up:
- The checks keep rolling in for Niecy Nash! Girlfriend just landed her own reality TV series with TLC. The show will capture her blended family life. She says, “There’s a lot of love in our house, but also a lot of mayhem and foolishness — all the kids are acting crazy, I’m busier than ever, and Jay’s never raised girls before. We hope fans welcome us to their homes… we need the room.” [Perez Hilton]
- The Braxtons opened season two of their reality show with a bang! “Braxton Family Values” was ranked number one among African-Americans during primetime! [That Grape Juice]
- Holly Robinson Peete said she’s in the dark about why they pulled her from CBS’ “The Talk.” “I wasn’t given a reason. I did everything I was asked to do and brought it,” she says. [EURweb]
- Things are getting worse for the NBA lockout. The player rejected yet another offer yesterday — now the National Basketball Players Association will file a lawsuit against the league for the lockout. [Clutch Magazine]
- Dr. Conrad Murray’s documentary was met with lukewarm ratings. MSNBC aired the footage only to earn 525K. In all, the show was ranked 3rd among among viewers. [Hollywood Reporter]
- Patti LaBelle is being sued for allegedly causing a toddler to vomit out of fear. Kevin Monk and Roseanna Monk are suing for unspecified damages. Apparently, LaBelle and the mother of the toddler got into a heated argument that severely scared the child. There’s no word from the LaBelle camp on the matter. [Fox News]
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!