The outspoken TV personality says she's not leaving The Real Housewives of Atlanta.
Check out why we’re nuking day old coffee:
- NeNe Leakes says don’t believe the rumors that she’s being kicked off of the Real Housewives of Atlanta. The outspoken diva tweeted, “The rumors of me being involved in a physical altercation or possibly being fired from the Housewives is not true… Defaming a person’s character is what some people do best!” After a minor rant, Leakes ended on a positive note, “I am in such a great place right now, business and personal.” [EURweb]
- Common’s Chicago condo is facing foreclosure. The rapper allegedly hasn’t payed the mortgage on the property since March. Common has yet to comment on the situation. [TMZ]
- Do you want to own a pair of Muhammad Ali’s boxing gloves? Photographer Michael Simon and producer Seth Ersoff are auctioning off a pair used in a 1964 fight against Sonny Liston in Miami. The starting bid begins at $2M. [NY Post]
- President Obama took time from his busy schedule to visit the victims of Friday’s Colorado movie massacre. After meeting with folks one-on-one, Obama said to reporters, “I come to them not so much as President as I do as a father and as a husband… The real stories like this have such an impact on us is because we can all understand what it would be to have somebody we love taken from us in this fashion.” [Grio]
- Robin Givens is heading back to the TV screen. The actress will star in a new TV Land series called Retired at 35. She’ll play a therapist, Dr. Keller, whom all the show’s characters see for counseling. [EURweb]
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!