Monica and Brandy release "It All Belongs To Me," 14 years after "The Boy Is Mine."
Check out what flavor coffee we’ve got bubbling:
- It’s been 14 years since Monica and Brandy’s monster single, “The Boy Is Mine,” spent 13 weeks at number one on the Billboard Hot 100. Last night, the duo released their new single, “It All Belongs To Me.” Check out the Rico Love clip below and share your thoughts. [TGJ]
- Sunday night’s Super Bowl set a brand new Twitter record. In the final three minutes of the game, fans tweeted an average of 10K per second — the most ever for a sports event. [Hollywood Reporter]
- The Talk co-host, Sheryl Underwood, will make a guest appearance on The Young and the Restless. She will play a justice of the peace for a surprise wedding. [EURweb]
- Roberta Flack reached out to the grieving family of slain teen, Ramarley Graham, 18, — whom was shot and killed by NY police over the weekend. In addition to expressing her condolences the singer contributed $500 to the family’s donation drive to offset funeral costs. [EURweb]
- Rihanna could be collaborating with Christina Aguilera on a new single, “Birthday Cake,” off her album, Talk That Talk. She tweeted, “I need somebody #Dirrrty on my birthday #cake.”
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!