Actress Meagan Good is engaged to longtime boyfriend and Sony executive DeVon Franklin.
See why we’re adding a pour of cream this morning:
- Meagan Good is getting married! The actress got engaged to her boyfriend and Sony Pictures Entertainment exec DeVon Franklin, last month. Her rep confirmed that the couple has known each other for years and began dating after Good filmed Jumping the Broom. No wedding date has been announced. [TMZ]
- Robert Johnson is expanding his portfolio. He agreed to purchase Image Entertainment and Acorn Media Group. Johnson will combine the companies and rename them RLJ Entertainment. [EURweb]
- The Ray Charles Foundation and Charles’ kids are fighting over ownership of the late singer’s songs. Some of Charles kids have attempted to terminate “a copyright assignment” that gives all royalties to a music company. [Hollywood Reporter]
- In other estate news, Amy Winehouse’s parents are set to inherit $4.6M. Winehouse left nothing to her ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil. [TGJ]
- Some of Whitney Houston’s clothes were auctioned off over the weekend. Bidders paid a total of $80K for select items including several pieces worn in The Body Guard. [CNN]
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!