is_singular( 'article' ): 1
Article video enabled.
Article has no inline video. Maybe insert in the mid
p_count embed_count gallery_count splitter: 6, 0, 0,
Place within the paragraphs.
See why we’re adding a little half and half to our brew:
- After weeks of numerous family mishaps in the public eye, an L.A. judge has made Katherine Jackson and TJ Jackson’s co-guardianship official. The family matriarch seems to think this new partnership moving forward makes sense given she’s always relied on TJ for help over the years. “I am, and have been, very close with my grandson TJ, and have relied on him to help me raise Prince, Paris and Blanket since the death of their father,” said Katherine. “While I was away, I assumed that (the children) would be secure and safe in the hands of the person who had essentially been acting as an informal co-guardian on many matters with me since my appointment as guardian.” [Hollywood Reporter]
- Jennifer Hudson will be the next pop singer in the hot seat on Oprah’s Next Chapter series. Set to air on Sunday, September 9 at 9 p.m., Hudson and Oprah will discuss a number of topics from her upcoming wedding to the loss of her family. [Examiner]
- Samuel L. Jackson, Alicia Keys and more are donating their stardom to fight cancer. On Friday, September 7 all four major networks, ABC, CBS, FOX and NBC, will simultaneously air the special. [EURweb]
- The long awaited Steel Magnolias remake starring Queen Latifah, Phylicia Rashad, Jill Scott, Adepero Oduye, Condola Rashad and Alfre Woodard will air on Lifetime on October 7th. Aren’t you excited to see how these talented ladies put a modern twist on the story? [Perez Hilton]
- VH1’s scripted series Single Ladies will return for a third season in 2013. “Our viewers’ love affair with Single Ladies has got even bigger this year, growing significantly from its successful first season and dominating its time slot on basic cable,” said Jeff Olde, Executive Vice President of Original Programming and Production. “We’re extremely happy that we’ll be able to give the audience another great season of the series and its honest, current take on love, dating and female friendship.” [VH1]