Kanye West plans to debut his first fashion line in Paris.
We’re heading for the weekend! See how many lumps of sugar we’ve got in our mug:
- Kanye West is about ready to debut his first fashion collection. According to Wayne Sterling, West will indeed debut his line in Paris. We’re definitely excited to see what West cooks up for the runway. Would you wear a Kanye West original? [Clutch]
- Mel B releases the name of her new baby! Her little bundle of joy is named Madison Brown Belafonte. How precious! She gave birth to her baby last Friday. [Bossip]
- The 28.5-acre estate where the Obamas have been vacationing for the last three summers is going up for sale. The owner, William Van Devender plans to sell the farmland and house for $24.5 million. There’s no word on whether or not the Obamas will continue to vacation there. It reportedly costs $50,000 a week to rent it. [Hollywood Reporter]
- Mos Def is the latest celeb to undergo a name change. Starting in 2012 he wants to be called Yasiin. Fascinating. [EURweb]
- Despite several news reports, Rihanna is not the sexiest woman alive, according to Esquire. Though she lands high on their sexy list, the honor goes to “30 Rock” star Katrina Dowden. What a total bummer. [PunchBowl Blog]
- Do you love Chris Tucker? He’s in talks to return to the big screen with “The Silver Linings Playbook” and “Neighborhood Watch.” Either one would mean his first role since 2007. Glad to see him getting back to work. [EURweb]
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!