Kanye West addresses fashion critics who dislike his womenswear line.
Take a look at why we’re dunking scones in our brew:
- Kanye West debuted his first womenswear line this weekend in Paris, France for Paris Fashion Week. And like clockwork, he’s responding to the haters with a few choice words. “This is my first collection. Please be easy,” he writes. “Please give me a chance to grow. This is not some celebrity s—-. I f— with the creatives in this room, the amazing people who spend every day of their life trying to make the world a more beautiful place.” After all that hard work, he still feels the need to defend himself against the critics. [Clutch Magazine]
- The Michael Jackson merchandise parade continues. His latest album, “Immortal,” will hit stores on November 21st. Will you be buying? [That Grape Juice]
- Rihanna admits she didn’t know the c-word was so offensive until she came to America. And even goes so far as to say she never signed up to be a role model. Check out her entire British Vogue interview here. [That Grape Juice]
- Now that Jay-Z and Beyonce have a baby on the way, are they thinking about moving to Brooklyn? “I have been thinking about it, but the prices over there are really high,” he says. [Clutch Magazine]
- Are you ready for more reality show divas? Syleena Johnson, Faith Evans, Tweet, Angie Stone and more are signing up to be part of “Diary of a Diva.” It’s a reality show that simply follows the lives of these women. [EURweb]
- The “Sparkle” cast is growing! Derek Luke has officially signed on to play the leading male role. Do you think he will be a good fit? [EURweb]
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!