See why we’re begging for more cream in our coffee today:
- Janelle Monae and Bruno Mars are teaming up for a joint tour called “Wondaland” this spring and summer. The duo who took the Grammy stage by storm last Sunday has announced their starting dates overseas. There’s no word when they will confirm any U.S. dates. From the looks of their amazing Grammy performance, tickets to this show will be hard to find! [Eurweb]
- Out on her “Let’s Move” campaign, Michelle Obama is encouraging American women to breastfeed. The Obama administration has even gone so far as to get the IRS to qualify breast pumps and other necessary materials for tax breaks. She believes it’s a great way to fight childhood obesity. [Clutch Magazine]
- Will Smith’s “Men in Black III” shoot has been delayed once again! After suffering from script issues last year, buzz on the street is that there’s another issue with the second half of script — halting production again until March 28th. [Slash Film]
- Diddy is certainly in a generous mood these days. He donated $100K to the Urban Entrepreneurs Foundation. His cash will fund the young urban entrepreneurs program. We like the fact that Diddy is reaching into his pockets to help America’s youth. The news comes after Bad Boy Worldwide was recently named the third-largest Black-owned business in NYC.
- A very pregnant Mariah Carey recently promoted her new fragrance on HSN from the comforts of her own living room. She reportedly didn’t know cameras were rolling and she appeared to be getting along quite well. She even chatted it up with the camera guy. Take a look at the funny clip. [Perez Hilton]
- Lady Gaga’s choreographer, Laurieanne Gibson recently spoke with MTV about Gaga’s Grammy performance and the importance of the egg in which she arrived. Gibson is definitely doing a fantastic job with Gaga’s work and has proven to be the real creative mastermind behind Gaga’s kooky image. [Perez Hilton]
- Last night in Britain, Rihanna took the stage at the BRIT Awards. She performed a medley of her hits. Check out her performance below. [TGJ]