It’s Tuesday and we’ve got some hot coffee talk to jump start your morning.
- If you could dream up a tour, who would you include? How about Fantasia and “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Kandi Burruss? The two are slated to go on tour together this November. The lineup also includes Eric Benet. That should be one show we can’t afford to miss. [Black Voices]
- Kanye West is out to change the game again. He’s released a teaser for his new film “Runaway.” If the film is anything like the music we’ve been hearing the past few weeks, we’re in for a treat. Check out the trailer and let us know if you’re hyped. [Perez Hilton]
- And the Michael Jackson saga continues… Dr. Conrad Murray is calling Prince and Paris to the stand. He believes their testimony will prove that MJ was addicted to drugs. Is this necessary? [Perez Hilton]
- We hope you’re gearing up for Xmas! Mariah Carey is set to release “Merry Christmas II You.” It’s her second holiday album and it will include four original songs plus classic remakes, including “All I Want for Christmas Is You.” It’ll make a great stocking stuffer — set to drop on Nov. 2nd. [TGJ]
- Aretha Franklin’s son, Eddie, was attacked by three people (two men and a woman) at a Detroit gas station last night. He’s now undergoing surgery. We’re keeping the Franklin family in our thoughts today. [Black Voices]
- Nicki Minaj is on the cover of the latest issue of Complex Magazine. She’s talking about her sexuality, her personality and more. It’s a good read and the photos are beautiful. She’s a lot prettier when her look is toned down. [YBF]