Seal talks about possibly reconciling with Heidi Klum.
Have a look at why we’re reaching for the instant coffee:
- Could Seal and Heidi Klum be getting back together soon? Seal says, “You can never say never.” During an interview with Piers Morgan, Seal revealed he wouldn’t be opposed to the idea of saving his marriage. “Whether we get back together or not, it may happen. I can’t speak for [Heidi].” [TMZ]
- Rapper 50 Cent may have to show the goods if the Giants lose the Super Bowl. He made a bet with a girl on Twitter that if his team loses he’ll tweet a nude photo of himself. [Huffington Post]
- Mariah Carey is preparing for her return to music. The songstress has signed up to headline the 11th Annual Mawazine Festival in Morocco on May 26, and event officials have confirmed she will be singing new music. [TGJ]
- Jason Derulo can thank his girlfriend, Jordin Sparks, for his speedy recovery from fracturing his neck in early January. He says, “…she comes [to Miami] and takes care of me, brings me breakfast in bed and she’ll go on walks with me. We’ve gotten closer because of my accident. It’s awesome to have someone you can talk to and she’s a wonderful person.” [People]
- The child custody battle between Halle Berry and ex, Gabriel Aubrey, continues to heat up. Child and Family Services paid a visit to Berry’s home to investigate claims Aubrey put Nahla in danger’s way. [EURweb]
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!