Chris Brown faces possible robbery charges for allegedly snatching an iPhone.
TGIF! See why we’re having a little coffee cake:
- Chris Brown is being investigated for allegedly stealing a fan’s iPhone in Miami Beach last Sunday. Christal Shanae Spann claims Brown reached from his Bentley and snatched her iPhone as she tried to snap a photo of him. No charges have been filed. “Only after these reviews have been completed would any type of action be considered or taken,” said Miami Beach Police. [People]
- Centric TV will air a Heavy D documentary this Sunday at 11p.m. Be Inspired: The Life of Heavy D will feature commentary from some of his closest friends like Will Smith, Mary J. Blige, and Queen Latifah. [EURweb]
- A judge has given Katherine Jackson the green light to sell the famous Hayvenhurst Jackson family compound and purchase another for herself and MJ’s kids. However, it won’t go on the market until renovations are completed. [TMZ]
- Dwayne Johnson is in talks to star in Brett Ratner’s new film, Hercules. Could Johnson be the best man to do the job? [Slash Films]
- Viola Davis will be honored by her talent agency, APA, with a special luncheon today. Special guests will include Oprah Winfrey, Denzel Washington, and Kathryn Stockett, the author of The Help. [NY Post]
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!