- And another one bites the dust. Cincinnati Bengals hottie Chad Ochocinco was eliminated from “Dancing with the Stars” last night. [ABC]
- As the White House preps for another State Dinner, this time with the Mexico’s President Felipe Calderon and his wife Margarita Zavala, the mediasphere is buzzing about the last dinner’s party crashers, Tareq and Michaele Salahi. [NYTimes]
- According to a recent study, a lot of dads get their own post-natal depression caused by the stresses of caring for their newborn baby. [BBC]
- America’s favorite arcade game, Pac-Man, turns 30 today. [NYDN]
- The definition of diva, Diana Ross is singing at Radio City Music Hall tonight. Quick, what’s your favorite Diana Ross song?
- Swizz Beatz and Mashonda Dean might be headed back to court. Dean claims Beatz owes her $325,000 in equitable distribution and $9,000 in alimony and child support.
“I gave over what the judge was recommending to give,” Beatz told NYPost. “I gave her $700,000 up front, because I thought $200,000 wasn’t enough for what she wanted to do. I still get spit in my face for it.” [NYP]
- Major League Baseball honored Hall of Famer Willie Mays, musician, actor and activist Harry Belafonte and former tennis player Billie Jean King for their efforts toward equal rights. [Black News]
- Here’s a sneak peek at Rihanna’s “Rock Star” video. Thoughts?
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!