Beyonce is scheduled to take the stage at Michael Jackson's tribute concert.
See what flavored brew we’re sipping on this morning:
- Beyonce is the biggest star yet to join Michael Jackson’s tribute show set for October 8th in Wales. Already on the list are Leona Lewis, Christina Aguilera, Cee-Lo, Alexandra Burke and more. According to reports, she’s going to sing her five favorite Jackson 5 songs. [That Grape Juice]
- Brandy has a new record deal! The former “DWTS” contestant has signed a deal with RCA and is said to be in the studio cooking up a new album now. [Clutch Magazine]
- Zoe Saldana says she has already prepped for her role in her new action film, “Colombian.” How so, you might ask? “I grew up around a family of hunters in the Caribbean and guns were always around,” she tells the Daily News. [EURweb]
- Djimon Hounsou has landed a yet another big-time role — this time he’s traveling to the dark side. Hounsou is slated to play the angel of death in the adaptation of Milton’s “Paradise Lost.” [SlashFilm]
- Jamie Foxx is bringing back “Showtime at the Apollo!” That’s right! After an astounding 21-year run, the show we be revitalized. Stay tuned for more details. [NY Post]
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!