- Michael Jackson’s Tribute concert in Wales was shaping up to be a spectacular night. Unfortunately, Beyonce just pulled out of her scheduled satellite performance. Instead she will now give a special contribution on video. We know fans are disappointed. [Radar Online]
- Move over, Kanye West! Ne-Yo is the latest star to join the fashion game. He’s putting together a line of hats called Francis Alargo. They’re set to debut at Fashion Week at Saks Fifth Avenue. [EURweb]
PHOTOS: Beyonce’s Makeup Evolution
- Shemar Moore is opening up about his crime-fighting role on CBS’ “Criminal Minds.” “I know it’s pretend… I’d never own a gun. I don’t like guns. My mother hates that I carry a gun. But I look like I know what I’m doing,” he shares. Fight that crime, baby! [EURweb]
- Chris Brown can sleep a bit easier tonight. Ninety-five of his 117 parking tickets have been dismissed! He racked up about $15K in tickets for “taking up what appeared to be handicapped spaces…” He has 22 left to pay. [Bossip]
PHOTOS: Beyonce’s Fiercest Style Moments
- Christina Milian is prepping for a comeback! She’s been in the studio and cooking up something good. “It’s happening, it is really happening. I’ve been working with [producers] Young Yani, The Interns, this guy named Shame, a lot of really good, local producers here in L.A.” [That Grape Juice]
- We’re super excited that Russ Parr’s movie “35 and Ticking” comes out on DVD September 13. The romantic comedy about dating and finding love in your 30s stars Kevin Hart, Tamala Jones, Nicole Ari Parker, Meagan Good, and many more. Pre-order it, here, and check out this hilarious clip.