Here’s what we’re talking about over coffee this Monday morning…
- Beyonce debuted her “I Am… World Tour” DVD last night in NYC. ESSENCE.com was present for the festivities, and girl, was it a show! Fans can expect to see full access of Bey’s life, from rehearsals to the crazy fans. Beyonce’s private moments and, of course, a mash-up of nearly 100 performances from around the globe. Tune in to see it live this Thanksgiving on ABC at 9:30 PM EST.
- It’s been over 10 years since Biggie died, and Faith Evans is sharing that she has a theory of what happened to him. She revealed “…we have an idea, though we don’t know if it will ever be solved in the judicial system.” It’s a shame that this case still isn’t solved. [EURweb]
- In a recent interview, Jay-Z admitted to shooting his brother, Eric, when he was 12. He was shot for allegedly taking a ring to feed his crack addiction. “I thought I’d go to jail forever. It was terrible. I was a boy, a child. I was terrified.” [Pop Eater]
- Brandy and Ray J are prepping for a new season of “Brandy and Ray J: A Family Business.” On this new season, Brandy will complete a new album, show some scenes from “DWTS” and she will even date. It’ll be good to see a new season of the show. Reality TV with good celebs is addictive, right? [ EURweb]
- DMX is back in jail for the umpteenth time. When will this dude learn? He allegedly violated the terms of his probation by using drugs. Court documents say he allegedly consumed cocaine and OxyContin. [Clutch Magazine]
- Nicki Minaj is still talking about Lil Kim in interviews. In a recent Hot 97 interview, Nicki said, “If you don’t have something nice to say, don’t say anything at all. You don’t have to feel the need to put somebody down to make yourself feel better.” She’s being very mature about the situation and you have to applaud that. [Perez Hilton]
- Usher sure knows how to work his moves. He recently made Jordin Sparks all red and flustered when he serenaded her with a sexy rendition of “Trading Places.” Check out the steamy video below. [Perez Hilton]