See what got our coffee pots bubbling over this Tuesday morning:
- Alicia Keys is no longer “dead.” Her Keep a Child Alive AIDS organization has raised over $1 million dollars to provide medicine and facilities for HIV/AIDS stricken towns in Africa and India. Keys, alongside celeb friends Usher, Kim Kardashian, Serena Williams, Lady Gaga and others, collectively raised over 500K. Billionaire Stewie Rah Rah matched it with $500K of his own cash. Many thought they couldn’t do it, but they did! [ABC]
- Comedian Chris Tucker may be headed back to the silver screen. Word on the street is that Warner Brothers has purchased the script for “The Rabbit,” and Tucker may star in it. It would be great to have more laughs from Tucker. [Black Voices]
- Performers for Dick Clark’s annual Rockin’ New Years Eve show have been announced. Drake and Willow Smith are both scheduled to take the stage and perform their hits. Will you be watching this year’s show? [Urban Daily]
- Christina Milian stopped by the “Wendy Williams Show” yesterday to clear up some divorce rumors. She told Wendy that news reports that she received $4 million in a divorce settlement are completely false. In addition, she revealed there is no gag order on her split with The Dream. Now everyone’s wondering how much she really got! [YBF]
- It seems like no matter where LeBron James goes these days he’s not treated very well. After winning his fourth straight game with the Heat, he had dinner with his best friend and manager but was taunted with “traitor” chants at a Miami restaurant. Looks like it’s tough for LeBron to get any love these days. [NY Post]
- In true diva fashion, Serena Williams has decorated the cast on her foot in Swarovski crystals. She displayed her blinged-out cast at YSL and Vogue’s “Evening in Vogue” party in Miami. If you have to wear it, it might as well be fly. Right? [NY Post]
- “RHoA” star Kandi Burruss is gearing up for the release of “Kandi Koated” on December 14th. Ahead of the album, she’s releasing a new video called “Haven’t Loved Right.” Check it out below.