The new mommy is putting an end to those pesky fake baby bump rumors.
See why we’re reaching for the instant coffee:
- Beyoncé says those fake pregnancy rumors that set the internet on fire last fall were “just crazy.” PEOPLE’s most beautiful woman in the world said, “Where did they come up with this?” Fans fell into a tizzy was when her stomach allegedly folded while sitting down on Australian TV, spurring rumors that she wasn’t actually pregnant. “It was the fabric that folded,” she claims. “Does fabric not fold? Oh my gosh so stupid.” [People]
- Could Will Smith and Denzel Washington star in the upcoming remake of Uptown Saturday Night? Director Adam McKay is putting them on his wish list. The film originally made famous by Bill Cosby and Sidney Poitier debuted in 1974. [The Root]
- Think Like a Man has earned the top spot at the box office again. The comedy earned $18M this weekend. So far, the film has grossed a whopping $60.9M. [CNN]
- Musical genius Herbie Hancock is set to write a memoir. He told the AP, “Quincy Jones is a dear friend of mine and he keeps saying to me, ‘You’ve got to do a book.'” It’s set to be released in 2014. [EURweb]
- Michelle Obama says her daughters Malia and Sasha aren’t crazy about having friends spend the night at the White House. The First Lady says they prefer to travel to their friends’ homes instead. “We do sleepovers, but [The White House] is not their first choice,” she said. [People]
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!