Here’s a cup of steaming Coffee Talk:
- The Queen of Soul spoke with JET and revealed that she’s feeling just fine. “The doctor says I can do whatever I feel like I am up to do. Of course, that doesn’t mean any concerts or anything like that. But I can do things around the house,” she said. Though she hasn’t said what caused her illness, it was widely reported that she had pancreatic cancer. It’s good to know she’s moving around and getting back to normal. [People]
- The YBF is reporting that Jurnee Smollett and fiance Josiah Bell have gotten married. The two wed on October 24th in a quiet ceremony with family and friends. They even registered at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. Who knew they got married? Congratulations! [YBF]
- Tyrese has suddenly become a relationship expert. He took to his Twitter to share his thoughts on dating in the public eye. “If you try and build, develop, and mold your relationship on a public stage… You will welcome the spirit of opinion and it would kill it.” He has a point. Check out what other advice he’s giving out… [EURweb]
- “DC Housewives'” Catherine Ommanney’s nanny claims she makes racial slurs. In an extensive interview, Monica Herrero aired virtually all of Ommanney’s dirty laundry. “While we were shopping, she often spoke about the big asses of Black people and spoke bad about the Black and Asian people,” Herrero claims. SMH. [Radar Online]
- Diddy is known for throwing hot parties, but hot enough to set a woman’s hair on fire? Model Miyoki Jones’ tresses were burned by accident at Diddy’s party, off by a candle. TMZ has learned that Diddy called to check on her and the model says she might even chop her hair like Halle Berry’s. [TMZ]
- For all of the lovers of “The Game,” get ready! New cast photos have been released and everyone looks amazing! Too bad these pictures are photoshopped to death. Check out the promo pics. [YBF]
- Nicki Minaj’s “Roman Revenge” just got bigger. Busta Rhymes has decided to add his own verse to the track. Check out the remix, let us know if we should jam it or slam it.