Skip to content
Love & Hip Hop ‘ s Cardi B rose to fame after her hilarious
Instagram videos became the one thing everyone talked about. The stripper-turned-reality-star is quick to remind you that she’s just a “regular, degular, shmegular girl from the Bronx”–and she isn’t ashamed of it. She owns what makes her fabulous and knows what makes her flawed and she doesn’t let that stop her from being authentic and true. Here are 10 times Cardi B was all of us, just as carefree as she wanted to be.
1. She knows life is nothing but a two-way street.
‘Love & Hip Hop’ Creator Mona Scott-Young: ‘I Want Us to Be Represented in Every Form—Good, Bad and Ugly’
2. Cardi B loves the kids.
3. She understands how the game is played but she’s always going to call it like she sees it. via GIPHY
4. There are three things that she doesn’t like all too well. via GIPHY
5. She knows her body can
hold her back. sometimes
6. Having a problem with her will end when pigs fly. via GIPHY
Which City Will Host the Next ‘Love and Hip Hop’?
7. Don’t mess with her paper.
8. She calls it like she sees it.
9. She loves her man and holds him down.
10. Her self-esteem is through the roof
Thank you Cardi B for being you!