You can’t travel better if you don’t know what’s going on in the world around you. That’s why each week, ESSENCE will bring you the latest in trending travel news to keep you informed, discover new adventures, and provide you with useful tips that will help you journey deeper and cheaper.
This week we’re kicking 2020 off with a Roman turn-up, discovering new island hotspots and making sure we stay safe along the way. Basically, we’re giving you everything you need to keep your travel game strong all year long. You’re welcome!
Check out our weekly round-up of what’s trending in travel right now.
- JetBlue Is Launching Nonstop Flights to the Caribbean’s ‘Best-kept Secret’
Grab your passport – and your bathing suit!
- Read Up on the US Travel Advisory Updates for 2019
Travel hard, stay safe.
Travel Industry to Expand Biometrics Tech to Speed Traveler Identification
Big brother is watching.
- Gayle King Calls the Delta Flight Attendant Who Found Her Wallet an ‘Angel’
Who says there aren’t good people in the world?
- FLIGHT DEAL: Delta – $325 (Regular Economy) / $265 (Basic Economy): Washington D.C. / Baltimore – Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- FLIGHT DEAL: Delta / Air France – $527 (Regular Economy) / $387 (Basic Economy): Miami – Paris, France. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- FLIGHT DEAL: Non-stop from New York to Rome, Italy for only $278 roundtrip
- FLIGHT DEAL: Los Angeles to the Maldives for only $445 roundtrip