You can’t travel better if you don’t know what’s going on in the world around you. That’s why each week, ESSENCE will bring you the latest in trending travel news to keep you informed, discover new adventures, and provide you with useful tips that will help you journey deeper and cheaper.
This week, we’re keeping up with RiRi, enjoying our own company on solo getaways and getting spicy in the Caribbean. Basically, summer is heating up and we’re here to instruct you on how to be on your best (worst) behavior. Thank us later!
Check out our weekly round-up of what’s trending in travel right now.
- Bad Gal Ah Reach! Rihanna Announces Her Return To Barbados Crop Over And We’re Ready To Mash It Up
Crop Over 2019 is going to be litty!
- This Hotel Room Has Its Own Boeing 737 Flight Simulator
It’s the best of both worlds.
- The Best Solo Vacation Ideas: 13 Types of Trips to Take Alone
Worry ’bout yourself. Done and done.
- New App Aims to Help the Visually Impaired at Airports
- FLIGHT DEAL: jetBlue – $306: New York – Grenada. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- FLIGHT DEAL: Baltimore to Shanghai, China for only $372 roundtrip
- FLIGHT DEAL: Non-stop from Los Angeles to Madrid, Spain for only $392 roundtrip
- FLIGHT DEAL: KLM Royal Dutch – $408 (Regular Economy) / $288 (Basic Economy): New York – Amsterdam, Netherlands. Roundtrip, including all Taxes