You can’t travel better if you don’t know what’s going on in the world around you. That’s why each week, ESSENCE will bring you the latest in trending travel news to keep you informed, discover new adventures and provide you with useful tips that will help you journey deeper and cheaper.
This week, we’re learning how to save our travel coins, planning epic honeymoons, sleeping in museums, and taking cheap flights to Mexico. Basically, summer may be winding down but our travel adventures are just starting to heat up!
Check out our weekly round-up of what’s trending in travel right now.
- Today’s Honeymooners Want Adventure Over Relaxation
Newlyweds are skipping relaxation for more active honeymoons.
- Some MacBook Pro Users May Not Be Able to Fly With Their Laptops
Certain Macbooks have been deemed a flight hazard, do you own one?
- How to Use Google Flights to Save Money on Your Next Trip
These tips will help you save money on your dream adventure.
- You Can Now Spend the Night Inside an Art Gallery in Rome
Why sleep in a regular hotel, when you can sleep among great works of art?
- FLIGHT DEAL: Singapore Air – $539: Seattle – Phuket, Thailand. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- FLIGHT DEAL: American – $259 (Regular Economy) / $199 (Basic Economy): Philadelphia – San Juan, Puerto Rico. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- FLIGHT DEAL: New York to South-East Asia from only $415 roundtrip
- FLIGHT DEAL: Raleigh, North Carolina to San Jose del Cabo, Mexico for only $250 roundtrip