Women are looking for equality in the workplace, and for some of us, it may be hard to find.
Searching for a company that truly meets the needs of today’s woman got a little easier with the announcement of the Fairygodboss list of Best Companies for Women 2019.
Every year Fairygodboss, the largest career community for women, ask their community for feedback and reviews to compile these annual lists.
“From our research at Fairygodboss, we know that women’s job satisfaction is directly related to the amount of gender equality she experiences at work,” said Georgene Huang, Fairygodboss Co-founder and CEO in a statement.
“We’re excited to showcase these top companies and CEOs as leaders in the movement for gender equality in the workplace and they should be proud that their female employees feel so strongly that they’re great places for women to work.”
Among the top 5 winners, includes the following consulting firms, tech, and financial companies:
1. Pariveda Solutions, an employee-owned, strategic services and information technology consulting company
2. Ultimate Software, a company that specializes in HR software solutions and HR payroll
3. Protiviti, a global consulting firm that provides consulting solutions in internal audit, risk and compliance, technology, business processes, data analytics and finance
4. ZS, a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results
5. Boston Scientific, a manufacturer of medical devices used in interventional medical specialties
Companies with diversity/inclusion initiatives, mentorship programs, pay transparency and a clear career trajectory ranked highest. Employers take note!
What companies do you think should have made this list?Share :