1 of 8
Here's how @neilramautar got this look:
1. FIrst, I used Chanel sunkissed illuminator as a primer.
2. Next, I applied NYX cosmetics HD concealer in tan on the bridge, forehead, hin and underneath the eyebrow to highlight the face.
3. I then used LA girl cosmetics HD concealer in toast to contour the nose, temples of the forehead, underneath the cheekbone and jawline to create definition.
4. Using a Beauty Blender, I applied bobby brown stick foundation in honey as a foundation over the rest of the face
5. After blending it was buffed down with a MAC stippling brush.
6. All of this was then set with Chanel beigepowder No. 60.
2 of 8
Here's how @cococharnellelove achieved this look:
1. To create a moisturizing and protective base for the make-up, gently massage Prep+Prime Skin Primer onto a clean face.
2. Using a concealer brush, apply lighter concealer (MAC Select Cover Up) to the center of the forehead, in between the eyebrows, along the bridge of the nose, under the eyes and on the cheekbones, as well as the chin and jaw-line.
3. Using a concealer brush, apply darker concealer (MAC Select Cover Up) under the cheek bones, on both sides of the nose, along the hairline and under the chin.
4. For a natural airbrush finish, use a Buffer Brush, in a circular motion to gently blend the two shades of concealer. For a lasting and perfect finish, using a Powder/Blush Brush, apply lighter powder on highlighted areas, and darker powder on contoured areas.
3 of 8 Instagram
Here's how @adaithemua got this look:
1. After applying my everyday moisturizer and foundation, I used a small concealer brush to apply Graphtobian's Creme Foundation in Buttermilk to any parts of my face that the light would naturally hit such as, above my eyebrows and along my brow bone, the bridge of my nose, under my eyes, and the top of my cheekbones.
2. Next, I used the Pointed Foundation Brush by Real Techniques to apply Graphtobian's Sienna Creme Foundation to the hollows of my cheeks, along the sides of my nose, along my hairline, and through the crease of my eyelids.
3 Next, I used the Real Techniques' Buffing Brush to blend both colors together, using even circular motions, removing all harsh lines.
4. Then, I used a damp sponge to apply Ben Nye's Banana Luxury Powder to set the highlight and Urban Decay's Baked Bronzer in Toasted to set the contour.
5. After allowing the powders to settle, I used a large fluffy brush to sweep off any excess powder.
6. Lastly, I apply 5-6 spritzes of Skindinavia's Makeup Finishing Spray to set the powders.
4 of 8 Instagram
Here's how @courtney_the_mua completes her look:
1. After skin care routine and foundation primer, I use Ashunta Sheriff's new foundation stick Perfect Blend in Tan. It is dual ended with a lighter shade and darker shade.
2. I place the lighter shade on the places I want highlighted and repeat the process for the darker side (contour).
3. I then take a Beauty Blender or makeup sponge and blend the two shades together. This makes for a perfectly highlighted and contoured face without all the products!
4. I set the contour with a bronzer with minimal shimmer; Medium/deep by MaryKay, then set my entire face with translucent powder.
5 of 8 Instagram
Here's how @jazzylovesbeauty achieved this look:
1. Start with your own skin prep.
2. Then, do some highlighting using a foundation that is two shades lighter. I use the highligher under the eyes, on the brow bone, the bridge of your nose and in the center of your forehead.
3. Using foundation that's two shades darker, I apply it along the hairline, in the crease of the eyelid, on the underside of the cheekbone and on the sides of the nose, for a little extra thinning.
4. Start blending with a damp sponge. Set it with a banana powder. Use the contour powder for a extra detailing and then spray with the finishing sheen.
6 of 8
Here's how @darkberry_mua got the look:
1. I applied Mineralized face and body lotion generously onto the skin to give a perfect balance of moisture and glow to the skin.
2. Next I used P+P Face protect Primer silicone based primer very sparingly to the skin to smoothen out any texture and prolong the wear of the overall makeup.
3. Then I applied Match Master foundation to give the skin a very sheer coverage that looks like a perfecting vail was washed over the skin.
4. I washed over the hight points of the face (upper cheek bones, bridge of the nose, forehead and the chin) to highlight using P+P highlighter pen (peach lustre and bright forecast mixed).
5. Next I applied Mineralized skin finish in dark deep to the entire face to blend all the colours on the skin all together giving a semi matte, egg shell like texture to the whole skin.
6. Then I applied Studio fix powder in NW58 to contour all the gridges of the face. (Under the cheekbones, along the hairline and under the jaw line.)
7. Lastly, I finished of with fix+ spray to set the look.
7 of 8 Instagram
Here's how @bellacheveux achieved this look:
1. Start with clean and moisturizer skin.
2. First apply concealer (highlight) to the t-zone area which is your forehead, the bridge of your nose, above your cheekbones, upper lip and chin area. Using your fingers or a small stippling brush, blend out the highlight.
3. Next, in all the areas that there isn't any highlight, I use MAC liquid foundation and blend that into the highlight with a foundation brush.
4. Set the highlight with banana powder and set the foundation with a HD powder using a foundation brush so that it's light coverage and not putting too much powder on your face.
5. Then I use Black Radiance pressed powder for the contouring so you don't get a heavy contour on your face. I prefer something very natural but still noticeable.
6. Then brush the darker color under your cheekbones around your hairline and on the sides of my nose.
8 of 8
Here’s how @immaculatedolls achieved the look:
1. A contour was achieved by using Anastasia Beverly Hills contour palette and NYX Cosmetics HD photogenic concealer in tan.
2. Set the face with Bennye bananna Powder and MAC blunt blush.
3. Apply Lock it tattoo foundation, and set the entire look with MAC sheer loose powder.
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!