By now you’ve certainly heard, seen and once again been captivated by Queen B’s surprise return to the spotlight. And While, we’re all dying to get a spot in Beyoncé’s ‘Formation’ lineup, we’re also dying to get in good with her the leader of her Glam Sqaud, Sir John, who is the mastermind behind all of her beauty looks in the (soon to be) iconic video. We’re still drooling over those glossy pink lids, grey lips and super fresh mani!
Yoncé offers a lesson in barely there makeup sporting matte, nude lips and full brows. To heighten her gaze, she lined her eyes with a natural liner; and completed the look with a simple flush of color on her cheeks.
1. Stila Kajal Eye Liner in Topaz ($18, at nordstrom.com)
2. Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Bettina ($26, at sephora.com)
3. L’Oreal Paris Brow Plumper ($9.99, at drugstores)
4. Bobbi Brown Blush in Nectar ($28, at sephora.com)
Note to self: If your outfit is heavily accessorized, then keep your makeup can be simple. Take a cue from Beyoncé and opt for matte skin with a bold burgundy lip.
1. Nars Contour Blush in Paloma ($42, at sephora.com)
2. ColourPop by Karrueche Ultra Matte Lip Color in Rooch ($6, at colourpop.com)
3. L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara ($9.99, at drugstores)
Spice up an all white ensemble with a pastel green manicure. Top it off with your favorite high shine top coat. If you really want to show off, get a lace umbrella to twirl (for your haters, of course.)
1. Marc Jacobs Enamoured Hi-Shine Nail Polish in Good Friday ($18, at sephora)
2. Formula X Shine Nail Top Coat ($10.50, at sephora.com)
Curious about how to make a colonial get-up look modern? Throw on a dark vampy lip and add a glossy finish to your smoky eyes; it makes the look instantly chic and adds a retro flare. To complete the look, give your cheeks and nose a natural contour and strike your fiercest stare.
1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Perfect Brow Pencil in Auburn ($23, at sephora.com)
2. Sephora Collection Colorul 5 Eyeshadow Palette ($25, at sephora.com)
3. Smashbox Be Legendary Matte Lipstick in Punked ($21, at macys.com)
4. Aquaphor Healing Ointment Advanced Therapy ($5, at drustores)
In case you thought that bold lips were going out of style, Beyoncé just proved you wrong. Turn up the heat on an otherwise natural beauty look by adding a bold matte lip.
1. Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in L.U.V ($20, available at sephora.com)
Pink lids look chic and futuristic when they have a glossy finish. Keep the rest of your look natural with flawless skin and a matte nude lip with pink undertones.
1. L’Oréal Paris Colour Caresse Wet Shine Stain in Pink Rebellion ($9.99, at drugstores)
2. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal ($38, at sephora.com)
3. Dolce & Gabbana Beauty Matte Lipstick in Dolce Miss ($37, at nordstrom.com)
Apply L’Oréal Paris Wet Shine Stain to primed lids to re-create Beyoncé’s glossy pink lid.
Nude manicures are so 2015. This year is all about bright, negative space manicured and nail wraps with fun patterns like this checkered look seen here on Queen B.
NCLA Designer Nail Wraps in Check Me Down ($16, at shopncla.com)