2015 Empower U speaker, Shaun T has become a fitness and healthy lifestyle mainstay since the release of his uber-successful Hip Hop Abs DVD. Here are the #top5 things you should know about the fitness guru before he hits our stage in July to #EmpowerU:
- As most know, Shaun T is the creator of the Insanity workout program.
- But he was once a backup dancer for iconic diva, Mariah Carey.
- Shaun’s even choregraphed for the NCAA Final Four Halftime Show and Bring It On: All or Nothing.
- He’s one of the most influential people in health and fitness with over 10 million DVDs sold and a new podcast in which he talks about motivation and living called, “Define Your Life.”
- His first fitness-related position was as a health & fitness specialist/personal trainer for one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies.