Regine had a wig to go with every outfit, attitude and job — and we loved every one of them!
- Ears out, earrings on! If you’re wearing your hair up or its cut short, wear a pair of earrings that flatter your look. Sometimes it’s the missing piece to a great outfit. You never caught Régine without a pair of earrings
- Don’t shy away from patterns, and a subtle pair of hosiery to match. Our fave had the perfect selection of tights either solid or decorative to go with one of her sophisticated skirt suits.
- Grab a purse to match! She always had a handbag to match each of her looks. Keep in mind that accessories are just as important as the apparel.
- There is no such thing as too much of one color. If you like a color – wear it!
- A low neckline calls for some accessories. A pair of earrings and a matching necklace may complete the look.
- Cinch your waist with a belt to create your ideal silhouette.
- A scarf serves as the most functional accessory. Régine knows how to work a scarf – she either draped it around her head for an incognito look or wrapped it around her neck as the perfect statement piece.
- Always keep a dress handy that shows off your favorite “assets.” You never know what the evening has in-store.