Blonde is having a moment at New York Fashion Week. Mizani, the haircare brand for all curl textures, was the official hair sponsor of the Victor dE Souza Spring 2015 Collection and they kicked off New York Fashion Week with a bevy of blonde, asymmetrical bobs. Inspired by “elegant albino women stranded in Hawaii,” the look was curated and designed by celebrity hairstylist Cesar Ramirez who used synthetic hair and minimal heat to create the look.
Get The Look:
1. Start by applying a small amount of MIZANI Iron Curl Heat Styling and Curling Cream to the entire head of hair, create a center part and brush smooth to start the shape
2. Take a 3″ hair pin and wrap small strands of hair in a “figure 8” around the hair pin, holding the ends in place.
3. Once the hair is wrapped around the hair pins, spray it with MIZANI HRM Humidity Resistant Mist and heat with a flat iron for a few seconds; repeat the process until all hair is covered with pins.
4. Next, remove the hair pins and brush it out to reveal a very teased and textured head of hair.
5. Cut the length very blunt into a triangle shape, framing the face and creating a sharp length line to reveal a cutting-edge A-line bob.
6. Lastly, spray the entire head with one last spritz of MIZANI HRM Humidity Resistant Mist to set the shape.