Jill Stuart took us back to the early days of summer with a hairstyle filled with beachy waves. The NYFW vet kept a fresh and youthful look for the Spring with gorgeous slightly curled strands that were wildly feminine. “My spring 2015 collection is inspired by Jerry Hall on a beach at night—half sandy, half glam,” said the New York based designer.
Get The Look:
1. Starting with damp hair and create a deep center part.
2. Blow dry hair straight using Moroccanoil Boar Bristle Classic Brush.
3. Wrap 1” sections loosely around a 11/4” barrel curling iron to create tousled looking waves; set with clips.
4. Allow to cool and then let strands down. Delicately brush out waves.
5. Apply a dime-sized amount of Moroccanoil Curl Defining Cream to hands and using fingers smooth the hair ends and flyaways.