We don’t know if 50 cent is playing with our emotions, but it seems the Power star and executive producer has changed his mind about ending the hit Starz series.
The rapper turned actor, whose birth name is Curtis Jackson, took to Instagram Tuesday to announce the news, which is sure to delight (and even confuse) fans.
“I changed my mind POWER is not going to be over after season 6. This s–t is to good.”
Is 50 just being 50 or are we really getting another season of Power? Or is 50 referring to the spin-offs he’s already hinted about? Inquiring minds want to know!
ESSENCE reached out to Starz, but didn’t immediately hear back.
Just days ago, stars of the series shared farewell messages as they wrapped up the sixth, and possibly final, season of the show.
“I’m still in shock,” Naturi Naughton wrote on Instagram. “Waking up today without a call time was weird! LOL. I love my Power fam and I will miss you all dearly! I am forever changed!”
Earlier this year, 50 Cent, who is set to make his directorial debut during the upcoming season, said to expect more from the Power series.
“The last five seasons of Power have been an incredible ride for me and all of our supportive fans,” he said in a statement. We are far from over and I am excited to bring you more from the Power brand.”Share :