As we continue to pray for the safe return of this young professional dancer, here is everything we know so far.
Yesterday, beloved professional dancer Shirlene Quigley, who has worked with the likes of Beyonce, Rihanna, Missy Elliot, Chris Brown, Mary J. Blige and more, was reported missing.
As investigators continue to search for answers in her disappearance and we all continue to pray for her safe return, here are 12 things we know so far.
1. She was last seen at Port Authority bus station in NYC on Sunday around 1am.
2. She is 32 years old and lives alone in Bergen, NJ.
3. She is a dance teacher in New York City
4. She was last seen wearing a pink top, blue jeans and high heels.
5. She normally calls her father around 6pm everyday and he became concerned when he hadn't heard from her over the weekend.
6. Her phone was found at a bridal shop in Chelsea after she was reported missing.
7. Shirlene's landlord saw her leave her home on Saturday around 3pm and later told her friend that she didn't "seem well."
8. Police have recovered her vehicle from outside of a Hertz rental location in Manhattan.
9. A host of people she’s worked with have urged the public to join the search to find her, including Rihanna and Missy Elliot.
10. She began her career as a professional dancer with an appearance in Beyonce’s “Crazy In Love” music video in 2003.
11. She attends Liberty Church in Brooklyn and is described by her as “very religious.”
12. Anyone with information on Shirlene’s whereabouts are urged to contact the North Bergen Police Department at 201-392-2100.