The house comes with a game room, fitness center, and vanishing edge pool. Ugh, to live the life of Bey.
- Michael Jackson's ''Thriller'' Villa - The late icon's seven bedroom Las Vegas villa hit the market this year boasting a hand painted fireplace and a private guest suite with full kitchen.
The ornate villa also includes a basement, which once housed a private art gallery and provided Jackson access to his cars without alerting the paparazzi.
- Jamie Foxx's Insane Vacation Manor - Foxx recently vacationed in Miami in one insane mansion. The manor includes an outdoor kitchen, poolside bar, and views of the bay.
- The mansion includes eight bedrooms, so maybe you and a few friends can split the $2200-a-night bill.
- Deion Sanders' Former Mansion - If you have $12 million lying around, then you could purchase the former NFL star's lavish Texas mansion, which includes an over the top entertainment wing.
- Complete with a barbershop, bowling alley, game room, theater, basketball court, and sauna; the nine-bedroom home is basically its own resort.
Zendaya's Rio Getaway - You and a few friends might be able to split the bill for this $3000 a night Rio villa where Zendaya vacationed.
The mountainside hideaway includes panoramic views of the beach and includes security service.
The Currys Ditch Their Orinda Home - The Currys put their Spanish-influenced Orinda home on the market this year and now we're hoping that we suddenly come up with $4 million.
The house includes a vineyard, two balconies, and is right down the road from the Orinda Country Club.
Oprah Says So Long To Chicago - The media mogul put her last piece of Chicago real estate on the market this year, saying goodbye to famed city.
Trey Songz Lands Bell Canyon Pad - The singer purchased a $3.5 million home in Bell Canyon earlier this year, boasting a guesthouse, tennis court, and insane views.
Jason Derulo Parts With Florida Mansion - This year, Derulo finally ditched his 2.5-acre Florida property, which sits on land formerly owned by Dan Marino.
With Italian marble floors, a gourmet chef's kitchen, seven bedrooms, and nine bathrooms, we're not sure why Derulo would want to leave it behind.
Porsha Williams Get A Stunning New Mansion - The Real Housewives of Atlanta star purchased a swanky new mansion a short distance from former cast member NeNe Leakes.
The house includes a wood-paneled library, five fireplaces, and a dramatic staircase perfect for all the drama that will surely go down when Williams' cast mates visit.
Richard Pryor's California Home Is Up For Grabs - The late comedian's Cali home hit the market this summer with six bedrooms, five full bathrooms and three half, guest house, poll house, and dance studio/gym.
This is also the home where Pryor infamously went on a drug binge, lit himself on fire, jumped out of a window and ran down the street before being found by police.
You Could Rent Taraji P. Henson's Hollywood Hills Home - The Empire star has been trying to sell her old home, but opened it up this summer to renters.
The house comes with views of the Los Angeles skyline, dressing room with custom built shoe storage, powder rooms, and a four car garage. You can rent it all for $12,000 a month.