Hear from your fav beauty influencers and wellness experts live on stage, indulge in curated shopping experiences and more! This ultimate celebration of black beauty will get you ready to step into the world with an inner calm and an outer glow!
Pier 36 New York | 299 South Street | New York, NY 10002
April 27 & 28 | 10AM - 5PM
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do I need a ticket to attend?
Can I purchase a ticket on site?
Should I bring cash?
Is reentry allowed?
Do I need to keep my wristband during the event?
Is my ticket transferrable?
Is my ticket refundable?
Will my child need a ticket to attend?
Can I bring my own food + water?
PROHIBITED ITEMS INCLUDE
- Alcoholic beverages
- All weapons
- Animals (except service animals)
- Backpacks, bags or purses larger than 10 x 10 x 16
- Balls, frisbees, or other projectiles
- Bicycles, scooters, skateboards or skates
- Firearms, knives or other items and weapons considered dangerous by security or law enforcement personnel (ex: pepper spray, tasers, stun guns, brass knuckles, handcuffs, etc.)
- Fireworks or other incendiary devices
- *Food and Beverages (except those sold by event vendors)
- Glass bottles or containers
- Ice chests and coolers of any size
- Illicit drugs
- Laser lights/pointers
- Smoking or the use of E-cigarettes
- Sticks or poles
- Unauthorized literature or promotional giveaways
- Any item deemed unsafe or a potential annoyance to staff or guests
DIRECTIONS BY SUBWAY
F Train to East Broadway:
DIRECTIONS BY RIDESHARE
Ride share drop off:
Ride share pick-up:
DIRECTIONS BY CAR
From FDR Drive - Southbound:
From FDR Drive - Northbound:
From New Jersey Turnpike:
From the George Washington Bridge:
From Lincoln Tunnel:
From Queens & Long Island: