Seven supermodel approved skincare staples.
Curious about what one of the world’s biggest model’s uses to keep her skin cover ready? You’re in luck, runway favorite, Jourdan Dunn recently took to Instagram to post her Sunday skincare regimen and it’s actually made of products that we can afford! Jourdan has skin like butter that’s totally covet-worthy! Here are the hero products in her 7-step weekend skin care regimen:
Sunday Facial 1. CLEANSE #EmmaHardie Moringa cleansing balm 2. EXFOLIATE #PeterThomasRoth Pumpkin enzyme mask 3. STEAM #SkinOwl beauty steam 4. CLAY MASK #DrSebagh skin perfecting mask 5.HYDRATING MASK #SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Masque 6. EYE CREAM #EstèeLauder advanced night repair eye 7. MOISTURIZE #PixiSkintreats Beauty Sleep Cream
1. To cleanse skin and remove stubborn makeup, Dunn relies on Emma Hardie Morninga Cleansing Blam—this item is sold in the UK and retails for about $54. (£38.00, emmahardie.com)
2. For baby smoothe skin, Dunn exfolitates with Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask ($58, at sephora.com)
3. The perfect at-home facial is not complete unless you include facial steam. Dunn like this hebal mi from Skin Owl Beauty Steam: Marigold Glow ($48, at skinowl.com)
4. Minimiz pores and get rid of black heads with Dr. Sebagh Skin Perfecting Mask ($80, at barneys.com)
5. Help skin recover from the winter by replenishing any moisture lost to the cold dry air thoughout the night with Skinceuticals Hydrating B5 Masque ($54, at skinceuticals.com)
6. Hydrate your delicate eye area with Estée Lauder cult-favorite eye cream Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Cream ()$58, at esteelauder.com)
7. To complete her skincare regimen, Dunn adds an additional layer of hydration by massaging Pixi Beauty Beauty Sleep Cream ($24, at pixibeauty.com)
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!