In her third studio album, More Issue Than Vogue singer and personality, K. Michelle brings a real rawness that rivals the classic 90s and early 2000s ballads that we loved so much. In her recently released music video "Not a Little Bit," the singer sports some drool-worthy beauty looks we're drying to try for ourselves. We've broken down four of our favorites for you here.
K.Michelle rock an all black ensemble with an equally chis beauty look pairing blushed cheeks with flirty pink lips.
K. Michelle elevated a sheer pink manicure with glittery hot pink tips.
K. Michelle's up's the ante with this metallic beauty look. Lengthy lashes and frosted lips take this look to new heights.
1. Estée Lauder The Estée Edit 'The Barest' Blush in 'Ember Glow' ($28, at sephora.com)
2. Nars Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow in Lysithea ($29, at sephora.com)
3. Ardell Lashed Double Up 203 ($5.49. at drugstores.com)
4. Tarte RAinforest of the Sea Drench Lip Splash Lipstick in Happy ($22, at sephora.com)
5. MILK Makeup Eye Vinyl in Tunnel ($20, at sephora.com)
6. Bobbi Brown Art Stick in Rose Brown ($28, at sephora.com)
Contoured cheeks and smoked out lids look add drama to an otherwise romantic beauty look.
1. Battington Lashes 'Monroe' ($26, at battingtonlashes.com)
2. Estée Lauder The Estée Edit more Than Brows ($22, at sephora.com)
3. NARS Du Eyeshadow in Brumes ($35, at sephora.com)
4. Ilia Illuminator in Polka Dots & Moonbeams ($34, at sephora.com)
5. MAC Lipstick in 'So Select ($17, at maccosmetics.com)