Last week, Tessa Thompson, best known for her role in Dear White People was spotted in West Hollywood for celebration of The Wall Group’s The Thick with a stunning look. Celebrity makeup artist Molly Greenwald, who worked with the actress to achieve an “autumnal Hollywood glamour” appearance, shares a few of her tricks for achieving the look. Tip: Mixing high and low-end products are always a win!
Get The Look:
1. It’s all about the skin so I used Armani “Luminous Silk” Foundation No. 8 with a wet BeautyBlender all over the face then contoured her hairline and cheekbones with Armani “Luminous Silk” Foundation No. 11.
2. We then sculpted a structured brow with a Chanel Crayon Sourcils Sculpting Eyebrow Pencil in 30 Brun Cendre.
3. We then did a very simple no frills eye in NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in 609 – French Fries. I then accented the eyelashes with nice fluffy, dense row of ARDELL Professional Short and Medium Flare Lashes.
4. Next, I gave her healthy, creamy cheek using Bobbi Brown Blush in Rose.
5. For the lips I gave Tessa a deep fall/winter brown plum using NYX Slim Lip Liner Pencil in Hot Cocoa and NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Copenhagen.
Ready to try it at home? Enjoy!