Singer Estelle will be stopping by ESSENCE.com’s first-ever Cyberlounge at this year’s ESSENCE Music Festival. The Cyberlounge, located at the center floor of the New Orleans Convention Center, will feature celeb appearances, career advice and beauty and hair demos. We can’t wait to get the fun started with our favorite singers, actors and authors. Check out some of the highlights and times for this year’s ESSENCE.com Cyberlounge: HIGHLIGHTS
- Destination Dream Job: Each day at 10am ESSENCE.com “Brand Me Minute” Vlogger Melissa Dawn Johnson will host a talk on how you can get your dream job.
- Ambush Makeover: Each day at 11:45 at the Cyberlounge, ESSENCE.com Beauty Editor Tia Williams will pick an unsuspecting attendee from the audience and give them a makeover to remember. The makeover will be revealed at 3pm each day.
- Each day at 12 noon: Actress and author Victoria Rowell will be discussing her new novel and webisode “Secrets of a Soap Opera Diva.”
- Celebrity stylist and “Hair Architect” Keith Campbell will choose an unsuspecting member of the audience and cut her hair live on stage. (1pm on Friday, July 2nd and 11am on Saturday, July 3rd)
FRIDAY, JULY 2nd Highlights:
- Singer Chrisette Michele will have a talk with ESSENCE.com Beauty Editor Tia Williams about natural hair. (3:30pm)
- Music, Mayhem and Love: Looking for the perfect date? Author and blogger Sixx King will host a speed dating round to discuss the dos and don’ts of dating.
SATURDAY, JULY 3rd Highlights:
- Black Women and HIV/AIDS: Sheila Johnson talks about her new documentary “The Other City” with ESSENCE.com Managing Editor Emil Wilbekin (1pm)
- NFL star Terrell Owens and his P.R. team Kita and Monique will be stopping by to talk about his hit VH-1 reality TV program the “T.O. Show” and life in the fast lane. (2:15pm)
- Meet “Are We There Yet” star Terry Crews who will also star in the upcoming film “The Lottery.” (3:30pm)
SUNDAY, JULY 4th Highlights:
- ESSENCE.com blogger Stephanie M. Clark, of Project Single Moms, will be talking about debunking myths and stereotypes of single motherhood. (1pm)
- Meet the prophetess, gospel singer and author Juanita Bynum as she talks about her new CD and book. (1:45pm)
- Meet British R&B singer Estelle as she talks about celebrity and social media with ESSENCE.com Managing Editor Emil Wilbekin. (3pm)
- Meet R&B heartthrob Trey Songz as he talks with ESSENCE Relationship Editor Demetria L. Lucas. (3:30pm)
- Actor, musician and businessman Malik Yoba will discuss “Dating in the Age of Social Networks.” He will also bring some of his celebrity friends to the discussion. (4pm)
For all things ESSENCE Music Festival, click here