Guys—they're just like us!
Three years ago I became the beauty authority among my friends for all things skincare, makeup and hair. Surprisingly, advice isn't reserved for my lady pals, my guy friends ask questions too. And, while my DM's may not be poppin with propositions from male suitors, it's definitely hyperactive with inquires from guys who opt to snap me their concerns about wrinkles, razor bumps and so much more.
Here are just a few of the questions that fellas are dying to know:
1. "How do I shrink my pores when it's humid outside? Cold showers just aren't doing it."
2. "Can you wash your face too much?"
3. "I know this is weird, but my chest is lighter than my face (sends selfie flashing chest) how do I fix it?"
- 4. "I have a wrinkle on my forehead, how do I get rid of it?"
- 5. "What's a pre-poo? Can men do it too?"
- 6. "My cologne never lasts. Where should I spray it?"