New-mom Tyra Banks made pink lips look fierce.
Let's be real, being beautiful has never been an issue for supermodel-turned-media mogul Tyra Banks. Since her runway days Tyra Banks has always held one of the top spots on our beauty radar. Last week at the Simply Stylist 'Do What You Love' Fashion and Beauty Conference, Banks arrived sporting these gorgeous goddess locs that paired with a glammed up beauty look including lush lashes and a frosted fuchsia pout.
Get the Look:
1. Prep and prime skin with your favorite primer to set your base.
2. Using the Maybelline New York The Rock Nudes Palette, create a smoky eye using the charcoal, taupe and shimmer grey shadows.
3. Apply the shimmer grey shadow along your lower water line and extend into the inner corners of your eyes and dust the base of your brow bone with a cream shadow for definition.
4. Conceal under eye circles by applying concealer below your lower lid in the shape of an inverted triangle. Blend using a damp BeautyBlender and set with Banana Powder or a setting powder of your choice.
3.Using your BeautyBlender or beauty sponge of your choice, apply foundation to the rest of your face, setting the look with a setting powder or spray of your choice.
5. Sculpt your face and define your features (cheeks, nose and jawline) using Sephora Collection Microsmooth Backed Sculpting Trio in Sultry ($21, at sephora.com)
6. Hydrate your lips with your favorite balm and apply a frosted fuchsia hue like Givenchy Rouge Interdit Vinyl Color Enhancing Lipstick in 07 Fuchsia Illicite ($33, at sephora.com)
7. Complete the look with a set of lush falsies like the Battington 'Bardot' Lash ($26, at battington.com) in and line your eyes with your favorite kohl; we love Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in Black ($6, at drugstores).